Contact Me

Visit my website: www.BrynnWinters.ca

Email me: BrynnWinters@live.ca

Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/BrynnWinters

Come along for the jouney...

People are always telling me that I should write my own novel or have my own sitcom. According to some, I am a bit of an odd ball who leads a fairly interesting and atypical life. Well that's why I have created this blog, for the sheer entertainment value of my friends, co-workers and much appreciated clients...that and the simple fact that I like an audience. So welcome! And please do come along for the journey, I'd like to share a little bit of my peculiar life with you...

Saturday, November 26, 2011

For the Love of Dogs



I just finished watching ‘Marley and Me’ for the third time in addition to reading the book. This story is a tear jerker for an animal lover like me, I’m a blubbering mess. For those of you who haven’t read the book, it is a comedic life story about an out-of-control dog named Marley and the people he calls family. Titled ‘The World’s Worst Dog’ Marley never ceases to outdo himself, rampant on a daily regime of puppy destruction. But even with all the chaos he caused throughout his lifetime, Marley left the world a better place for those who knew and loved him.

This movie is a wonderful reminder of the impressive nature of man’s best friend. There is something so beautifully clear and candid about a dog's love for his Master. It is resilient and unconditional. It is pure and everlasting. He does not judge if you’ve gained weight, or if you are having a bad hair day. He does not care if you are rich or if you are poor. He does not find relevant all of which society measures our worth. All he knows is to love. Love with such an intensity that he would gladly give his life for yours. He will never turn his back on you even when met with abuse and neglect. All he asks is to be by your side through the thick and thin...and perhaps throw a ball or two along the way.

Sometimes it is easy to forget what remarkable creatures we share our lives with. If you’ve got a special pooch in your life, let him know that you appreciate him as much as he does you...a belly scratch will do just fine.