Contact Me

Visit my website: www.BrynnWinters.ca

Email me: BrynnWinters@live.ca

Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/BrynnWinters

Come along for the jouney...

People are always telling me that I should write my own novel or have my own sitcom. According to some, I am a bit of an odd ball who leads a fairly interesting and atypical life. Well that's why I have created this blog, for the sheer entertainment value of my friends, co-workers and much appreciated clients...that and the simple fact that I like an audience. So welcome! And please do come along for the journey, I'd like to share a little bit of my peculiar life with you...

Thursday, April 15, 2010

My Thoughts on the Sex Trade and its Misconceptions (Part 3/3)


Misconception No. 3 - Bought and Paid For, Now You’re Mine!

I’ve come across some postings on local review boards where some members become annoyed that sp’s can pick and choose who we see, and adjust our menus accordingly. I guess that their mentality is that since they are paying for a service, the sp should provide that service without question, equally across the board and without variation. In a perfect world where all clients have impeccable hygiene and charming personalities this scenario just might work. But sad to say that we do not live in a perfect world and we must act in our personal best interest. Most sp’s have their own check list of ‘make it or break it’ qualities that they expect from their clients. My top two priorities are; hygiene (really can’t stress this enough) and respect. I cannot provide a good service without these merits and consider it my right to cancel or reject a session if I deem necessary.

I’ve been in the awkward position where I’ve had to turn down client requests for an appointment. I don’t like offending people or making them feel rejected but at the same time I consider that I am doing them a favour by saving them money on something I know just will not work. When my clients leave I want them to feel as if we enjoyed one another’s company, and not feel like I did a decent job at tolerating them for the allotted time. This is not like renting a car, yes we provide a service for money but we are by no means a machine. We have feelings, we have preferences, and we have the right to choose who we provide our services to.