Contact Me

Visit my website: www.BrynnWinters.ca

Email me: BrynnWinters@live.ca

Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/BrynnWinters

Come along for the jouney...

People are always telling me that I should write my own novel or have my own sitcom. According to some, I am a bit of an odd ball who leads a fairly interesting and atypical life. Well that's why I have created this blog, for the sheer entertainment value of my friends, co-workers and much appreciated clients...that and the simple fact that I like an audience. So welcome! And please do come along for the journey, I'd like to share a little bit of my peculiar life with you...

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Life’s Little Victories vs. Perturbing Pissers



BW’s Top 5 Feel Good Moments

Feel Good no. 1 - Toes a la Fromage
I love the smell of puppy feet, reminds me of cheesy popcorn or Doritos Zesty Taco. Does this make me weird?

Feel Good no. 2 - Elvis the Pelvis
There’s this guy that sits out in Dundas Square on his lunch break and sings love songs passionately into his hand held tape recorder. I always wonder what he does with the tape, hmmm things to ponder. This guy always puts an instant smile on my face.

Feel Good no. 3 - Friendly Customer Service
I’ll go out of my way to spend money in a store or restaurant with friendly staff. I actually frequent a sushi restaurant that has mediocure to tolerable food only because the waiter is really nice. He remembers my name and is always so happy to see me...so I pretend to like the food.

Feel Good no. 4 - Thoughtful Gesture
I absolutely love getting flowers. They don’t cost much but say “hey, I was thinking of you and thought you’d enjoy these”. It’s the little things that count, right?

Feel Good no. 5 - Voice of an Angel
Something about her voice calms my soul and makes my heart smile:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdgXTGhSSdI

BW’s Top 5 Pet Peeves

Pet Peeve no. 1 - The Fart Bandit
When the person occupying the treadmill next to me at the gym decides that it is in their best interest to let a ‘silent but deadly’ fart out of the bag. What, you didn’t think that I would smell it? I’m like a foot away! Thanks a lot jerk, now the air that previously occupied your butt chamber is now invading my lung chamber. How gross! It’s time to cut my workout short.

Pet Peeve no. 2 - Celine Dion
This video clip will explain it all:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3BCrMxLL0x4&feature=related

Pet Peeve no. 3 – Sleep Interrupted
Reluctantly getting up in the middle of the night to go for a pee only to return to bed to bang my shin on the bed frame. I swear IKEA is out to get us. I’m convinced that they build these things with the sole intent to bruise shins all across the world.

Pet Peeve no. 4 - Rude Little Boys
True story; a boy in high school once left his bubble gum in my ear during a make-out session. Didn’t even bother to tell me that he put it there, I can only assume it was on purpose. Who does that? Bastard! When I found it I was like "what the fcuk is this?" LMAO! Needless to say that was our last date.

Pet Peeve no. 5 - Ordering at Starbucks
Hey dude, I just want a medium double-double...is that too much to ask? Confusing as heck and comically expensive, but yet the line-up is around the corner so I guess someone is digging the trend. I’ll stick to my Timmies thanks.

Feel free to share your 'feel good moments' and 'pet peeves', I'd love to hear them :D